Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stop Messin' with my Obama Sign!

It is time for my first rant. I live on a cul-de-sac on a semi-busy residential artery. I have strong political convictions and whole heartly believe in free speech and right to property. So, why does some A-Hole, now that the weather is starting to warm up, keep knocking down my Obama sign out in my front yard?

First of all he/she is a complete wussy for waiting for the weather to get warm to do it. Second, does he/she have any respect for personal property or freedom of speech? Get the F*** off my property and off my right to express my political opinion. If you don't like my sign, tough sh*t. I'm betting he/she does not respect our country; thus, I can't expect he/she would respect my personal property or right to express myself. Let's see them stop me from getting to the polls in November. Sometimes, people really hack me off.

1 comment:

Steve sculpts critters said...

You should calm down with a nice soothing bronze mouse, just like the one shown.
Sneakily follow the perp home, and superglue Obama bumper stickers on their car (and anywhere else you can think of that would be inappropriate to mention).